Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The text and figures adhere to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the guide to authors.
- Ensure the metadata is entered correctly. This includes affiliations, including department if applicable, for all authors and ORCID ID’s for all authors.
- As a single PDF file, include a copy of their presubmission letter, append with the response received from the Section Lead Editor approving the presubmission and specifying any changes or modifications to the scope.
- A key graphic or representative cover image is uploaded, as described in the guide for authors.
- Any Supporting Files that are intended for distribution with the final paper are uploaded.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for emailing journal-related information and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.